Yesterday, after a very satisfying day of studying and class, Colleen and I were on our 45 minute combi ride home and we were chatting excitedly about our awesome lives here (title quote). Really, things couldn't be much better. I have made 3 amazing friends, we are completely inseparable, and I wouldn't have it any other way! Every minute I spend with them is fun and wonderful. We are starting to make Peruvian friends all around, we live in a beautiful home with a loving family, get our rooms cleaned and laundry done for us weekly, have delicious food waiting for us when we wake up in the morning and when we get home from school, we learn about an incredible culture and people every day, get to travel one of the most beautiful countries in the world on weekends, go out dancing til wee hours in the morning and go to school on a beautiful campus with deer roaming around the gardens. Could I ask for more?
My newest favorite song here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4o88YsPUvk
LOVE!! Y besos, claro :)
p.s. I made plans to volunteer with the girls from my education class this Sunday with little kids. The girl I talked to seemed really happy that I'm coming and I can't wait!

No comments:
Post a Comment