Things that have improved:
-my Spanish (even though it doesn't always feel like it)
-my dancing abilities
-my comfort/ease living in Lima
-my friendships (every day they get better!)
-the amount of people I have in my cell phone contacts (aka I am making friends!)
Things that I miss:
-my people: including, but not limited to, my mommy and siblings, friends from forever ago (Jess it's always weird to not be within walking distance of you), best friend (Laney we've never gone this long without each other, as my stint in New Zealand couldn't even tear us apart!) partner in crime (Moona all of my antics here, however fun, would be better with you!), a certain boy who has been lovely enough to skype with me whenever I need him :) (Isaac I think you are wonderful!), my beautiful, hilarious coworkers (hello ALPsers--you know who you are!), and the list goes on...
-the sun
-bacon
-drinking water from the tap
-Madison
-being able to express myself clearly all the time
Things that I already can't imagine leaving:
-my family (have I mentioned lately how perfect they are?)
-cheap EVERYTHING
-fresh tropical fruit/juice whenever I want it
-being surrounded by Spanish
-DANCING!
-kissing people when I meet them :)
-my neighborhood
-my campus
-abundant public transportation
-pisco sours
Adventures (antics) are continuing, of course. I will update more specifically soon. Just know that I am having the time of my life (of course) and getting myself into a tiny bit of trouble along the way. Only the good, harmless type though!

No comments:
Post a Comment