-Being stared at because I have dreads (this happened in the States too, nothing new)
-Being stared at because I'm white
-Being stared at because I'm tall
-Being stared at because I'm in an interracial relationship (this is the only one that actually bugs me)
-Being stared at because I can't speak Spanish (very well)
I don't know how I feel about this, but it's my reality right now so I'm working with it!
I ended up going to the rainforest this week, quite unexpectedly, and it was lovely. I promise an update later this weekend. I also have lots of other updates backed up, and now that life has calmed down just a little bit I swear more will be coming soon. I love you all!

i love these observations! these are the kinds of things you will treasure when looking back on Peru. we all need to make these more often. obs #5 also still happens to me three months in so you are not alone in that one amiguita!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much! I can sort of hear the final i on chiisai, though it's very faint. Having the romaji makes memorizing so much easier.
ReplyDeleteReally Cheap Aion Gold for sale is provided with 5 minutes fast delivery. 5% Bonus
in Buy Tera Gold is offering to loyal customers. Purchase aion gold cheap in 100% security
with google checkout. Never complaints on cheap Aion gold service!Buy Cheap WAR Gold US for Players at MMOstudio. Need to Buy Cheap
Tera Gold with Google checkout, PayPal, Money booker or Credit Card? Huge amount of
WarHammer Online Gold-WAR Money are in stock.